نحن نستخدم ملفات تعريف الارتباط لتحسين تجربتك على موقعنا. قم بزيارة سياسة الخصوصية الخاصة بنا لمعرفة المزيد. من خلال الاستمرار في استخدام موقعنا ، فإنك توافق على سياسة الخصوصية الخاصة بنا وعلى استخدامنا لملفات تعريف الارتباط
مطور شبكة الإنترنت
At Citruss there's a place for people who want to be the best at what they do, people who enjoy doing the best, getting the best and being the best.
Reports To (Job Title):
Chief Technology Officer
Direct Reports (Job Titles):
Citruss Head Office, Dubai
Responsible for supporting the existing infrastructure as well as develop new tools to fulfill users’ requirements. Be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment. Flexibility and tolerance is a necessity, Programming, graphic design and database administration are all elements of this position.
Duties & Responsibilities/Deliverables:•
- Maintain quality performing automated unit and integration testing.
- Refactor legacy codebase.
- Improve time to market developing automated build and deployment.Rework flows to improve production system:
- Web: SEO, behavioural analysis tools and associated improvements.
- Lead-time of order processing.
- Maintaining and Developing the current web site :
- Keep the web site to the state of art in the field
- Create code and tools to fulfill users requirements
- Being part of the IT team in usual office works:
- Supporting the users for theirs IT needs
- Maintaining and developing the IT infrastructure on the sites
- Integrate system with 3rd party systems such as call centre, ERP, Business Intelligence.
- In charge of performing code reviews to ensure quality using teamwork to avoid individual mistakes.
- Do retrospective exercises to improve team work and internal practices.
- Do presentations to improve company and suppliers practices and awareness.
- Provide Team Leader with as accurate and precise estimates as possible for assigned task duration, along with confidence levels and foreseeable dependencies.
- Preparing features performing architecture and tasks breakdowns, in collaboration with Team Leader.
- Attend daily meeting.
- Provide technical guidance to other team members.
Bachelor Degree or above with major in Computer Science or Mathematics
Skills & Experience Required:
Experience using Microsoft SQL Server 2008
Familiar with application security issues
Understands basic relational database concepts.
Knowledge in choosing proper colors and graphics for nice looking websites.
Demonstrates basic knowledge of object and component methodology and technology.
Possesses basic knowledge of classes, components, objects, and interfaces.
Behaviours or personal competencies required for job:
• Excellent written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities.
• Communication skills, receiving and sending clear messages.
• Smart professional appearance
• Flexible and adaptable with a “can do” attitude
• Ability to work under pressure to meet objectives and deadlines
• Willingness to take/share responsibility or ownership of tasks and issues not strictly within normal job scope or field of work
• Willingness to share knowledge in order to assist and mentor colleagues to develop and enhance their skills
Join our team now.
Please send your CV with picture and motivation letter to email@example.com