نحن نستخدم ملفات تعريف الارتباط لتحسين تجربتك على موقعنا. قم بزيارة سياسة الخصوصية الخاصة بنا لمعرفة المزيد. من خلال الاستمرار في استخدام موقعنا ، فإنك توافق على سياسة الخصوصية الخاصة بنا وعلى استخدامنا لملفات تعريف الارتباط
At Citruss there's a place for people who want to be the best at what they do, people who enjoy doing the best, getting the best and being the best.
Reports To (Job Title):
TV Channel Manager
Direct Reports (Job Titles):
Citruss Head Office, Dubai
The Promotions Producer shall utilize his/her creative ability by producing on-air promotions, interstitials and digital media campaigns, including ad sales and marketing projects within the budget issued, including resource management and the contracting of resource personnel.
Duties & Responsibilities/Deliverables:
- Write, shoot, edit, and gather video for use in Creating attention-grabbing promos using research-based marketing concepts
- A Motivated self-starter, an accomplished videographer, and one who demonstrates a high degree of technical aptitude and attention to detail
- Confidence to execute creative projects whilst collaborating and creatively brainstorming with external and internal parties.
- Strong organisation and management skills to work within budgets provide reporting and manage freelancers.
- Ability to prioritise and work on multiple projects and deadlines.
- Advanced skills in Final Cut Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop & Illustrator
- BSc. in Fine Arts or related field or equivalent visual design
Skills & Experience Required:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in similar Position (Portfolio/Show Reel to be provided)
- A wealth of experience scripting, editing, briefing, and producing promos that stand out from the crowd
- Advanced operational skills on Final Cut Pro
- Experience working with marketing and ad sales team
- Team player but with ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to speak and understand Arabic & English languages
- Strong conceptual and copywriting skills
- Ability to work well with design and audio teams
- Ability to follow a creative brief
- A strong understanding of branding and ability to work across multiple brands
Behaviours or personal competencies required for job:
- Smart professional appearance
- Flexible and adaptable with a “can do” attitude
- Ability to work under pressure to meet objectives and deadlines
- Willingness to take/share responsibility or ownership of tasks and issues not strictly within normal job scope or field of work
- Willingness to share knowledge in order to assist and mentor colleagues to develop and enhance their skills
- Ability to interface with customers and effectively manage their expectations and requirements
- Candidate must be willing to work a flexible schedule as needed
Join our team now:
Please send your CV with picture and motivation letter to email@example.com