نحن نستخدم ملفات تعريف الارتباط لتحسين تجربتك على موقعنا. قم بزيارة سياسة الخصوصية الخاصة بنا لمعرفة المزيد. من خلال الاستمرار في استخدام موقعنا ، فإنك توافق على سياسة الخصوصية الخاصة بنا وعلى استخدامنا لملفات تعريف الارتباط
At Citruss there's a place for people who want to be the best at what they do, people who enjoy doing the best, getting the best and being the best.
Reports To (Job Title):
Direct Reports (Job Titles):
Citruss Head Office, Dubai
The Production Assistant will be responsible for planning, coordinating the production process and providing the needed administrative support to the production team.
The Production Assistant plays a key role in assisting the cast and crew, managing shot listings, assisting with paperwork and handling any enquires efficiently.
Duties & Responsibilities/Deliverables:
• Work closely with the Production Manager to ensure that the planned production requirements are successfully met for every shooting
• Attend the production meetings and take notes of all the production requirements
• Responsible for booking the freelancer crew (Presenters, Directors, cameramen, sound engineers, light designers, art directors, food stylist, chefs, models, studio guests, hair stylist, make-up artists, stylists, helpers, runners, etc.)
• Responsible for booking the required production equipment internally & from suppliers
• Coordinate with the Producers on scheduling rehearsals, and casting (for models and studio guest)
• Liaise with the Producers on all elements relating to planning and executing the show
• Coordinate with the Buying Team in order to provide the Producers with pre-production samples for testing at least 2 weeks before the shooting day
• Ensure that the right outfit brief has been successfully covered by the stylist for every show
• Responsible for booking the VO artists, and the audio room for voice over sessions
• Prepare shooting Call Sheet, and ensure communicating it with all crew members
• Prepare Cue Card with all the information provided by the producers, and hand it to the presenter before the shooting
• Arrange the required tapes for every shooting day
• Track and register crew’s attendance at the set, and ensure crew’s arrival on the scheduled times.
• Responsible for coordinating all logistics in relation to the shooting such as: guest transportation, catering, production samples returns, etc.
• Guide the models to walk in/out to/from the set during the shooting
• Responsible for the delivery of all recorded material after shooting to the Post-Production team.
• B.A. Degree in media production, or relevant education.
Skills & Experience Required:
Behaviours or personal competencies required for job:
• Smart professional appearance
• Team player who is an eager and resourceful problem solver.
• Flexible and adaptable with a “can do” attitude
• Ability to work under pressure to meet objectives and deadlines
• Willingness to take/share responsibility or ownership of tasks and issues not strictly within normal job scope or field of work
• Willingness to share knowledge in order to assist and mentor colleagues to develop and enhance their skills
• Ability to interface with customers and effectively manage their expectations and requirements
Join our team now.
Please send your CV with picture and motivation letter to email@example.com