نحن نستخدم ملفات تعريف الارتباط لتحسين تجربتك على موقعنا. قم بزيارة سياسة الخصوصية الخاصة بنا لمعرفة المزيد. من خلال الاستمرار في استخدام موقعنا ، فإنك توافق على سياسة الخصوصية الخاصة بنا وعلى استخدامنا لملفات تعريف الارتباط
At Citruss there's a place for people who want to be the best at what they do, people who enjoy doing the best, getting the best and being the best.
Logistics Executive – QA & Shipping
Reports To (Job Title):
Planning and Logistics Coordinator
Direct Reports (Job Titles):
Citruss Head Office, Dubai
The Logistics Executive is primarily responsible for following up with product labelling, import and export formalities and movement of bulk shipments from/to UAE and KSA. This includes ensuring that the company’s suppliers have followed the company’s packing and labelling instructions and overseeing the bulk shipment’s documentation and delivery. He will be the internal contact person for Citruss’s buying and planning department.
Duties & Responsibilities/Deliverables:
• Ensure that the company’s suppliers have followed the company’s packing and labelling instructions after the purchase order is placed with the supplier.
• Ensure that no import shipment is approved and executed unless the company’s packing and labelling instructions are fulfilled.
• Ensure that all relevant documents for import and export of the products are correct and delivered to the company’s office.
• Schedule all incoming shipments properly and coordinate with the respective suppliers to ensure timely delivery of products to the UAE and KSA warehouses.
• Create a detailed rolling 3 months plan reflecting product launch dates, incoming shipments dates and export shipments to KSA.
• Follow up with bulk orders in coordination with the company’s Planning and Logistics Coordinator and execute all relevant shipping documents for the export of the orders.
• Make sure that Distributor’s orders are executed efficiently and correctly by the warehouse.
• Resolve packing and documentation issues quickly and effectively.
• Ensure that all required product licenses such as Municipality Approvals are obtained.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
Skills & Experience Required:
Behaviours or personal competencies required for job:
• Smart professional appearance
• Flexible and adaptable with a “can do” attitude
• Ability to work under pressure to meet objectives and deadlines
• Willingness to take/share responsibility or ownership of tasks and issues not strictly within normal job scope or field of work
• Willingness to share knowledge in order to assist and mentor colleagues to develop and enhance their skills
Only applicants who speak fluently Arabic and have experience in logistics in MENA region.
Join our team now.
Please send your CV with picture and motivation letter to email@example.com